12-yrs-old dies of electrocution

Share this article !

SURAT

A 12-year-old boy dies of electrocution after touching high-tension line in Surat. Ayush Mishra had gone to see his under construction house in Pali village in Sachin with his father when the accident took place. He was rushed to a private hospital, where the doctors declared him dead on arrival.

The victim’s father Jai Prakash Mishra, a resident of Kailash Nagar, said that he visited his under-constructed house along with his son. There was a sudden explosion in the high-tension wire, as he went to check his son on the third floor of the house, he saw that Ayush was holding a rod, which was connected to the high-tension wire. He tried to revive the victim but there was no response. He also added that the room was being constructed for the boy. Sachin police has registered a case of negligence and further investigation is on.

Share this article !

0 Reviews

Related post